Founded in 1690, the Barclays brand is one of the most well known in the banking and financial services industries.
With operations spanning a variety of fields, including credit cards and wealth management, the company serves nearly 50 million customers the world over. With so many credit card offers to consider, consumers often turn their attention to Barclays when interested in a balance transfer.
Before you apply, answer questions such as:
- What do you like about Barclays as compared to its competitors?
- What are the terms and conditions associated with the offer?
- What is the length of the 0% introductory rate?
By addressing these questions early on, you can decide if a Barclays balance transfer credit card offer makes sense for your financial goals.
Fortunately, Barclays makes the balance transfer process as simple as possible. Once you choose an offer, you can get started by doing one of the following:
- Transferring your balance via the internet.
- Contacting a Barclays representative via phone for assistance.
Either way, you will need the following information to get started:
- The account number of your current credit card.
- The amount that you want to transfer to your Barclays credit card.
If you have any questions or are unsure of which steps to take, don’t wait to consult with an agent via phone or online. This will help clear the air.
Terms and Conditions
You should never assume that two credit card offers are identical, even if they offered by the same company. Some of the details that vary include:
- Length of the introductory rate.
Turn to Barclays
With so much experience in the financial industry, you can’t go wrong when you do business with Barclays.
With many balance transfer credit card offers to consider, it won’t be long before you find one that can put you in a better financial position.
Barclays Balance Transfer Offers
Although the Barclays name does not carry the same weight as larger credit card companies, it’s a good place to start if you want to transfer a balance. Once you compare offers, you will soon find yourself in position to make an informed decision.