Are you carrying a balance on a business credit card? Is this costing you money in interest every month? If you find yourself in this position, a business balance transfer offer may be just what you need.
You can transfer your high interest debt to a business credit card with a zero percent rate.
There are several steps you can take to get started:
1. Review your current situation. How much credit card debt do you have? What is your current interest rate? How long do you believe it will take to payoff the balance? Before you opt for a balance transfer you must first understand the situation you are currently facing.
2. Compare offers. There are hundreds of balance transfer offers out there, many of which are perfect for business credit cards.
As you compare offers, pay close attention to details such as:
- The reputation of the company.
- The length of the introductory rate.
- How long it takes to complete the transfer.
- Any fees associated with the transfer.
No two business balance transfers are exactly the same, so make sure you pay close attention to the finer details as you attempt to make a decision regarding what to do next.
3. Read the terms and conditions. Once you decide on an offer, it’s time to review the terms and conditions to ensure that you fully understand what you are doing.
This is where you can learn more about the details of the offer. If you have any questions or concerns, double back with the credit card company online or via phone before moving forward.
As a business owner, you know just how important it is to keep a firm grasp on your company’s finances. If you’re paying interest each month, transferring the balance to a zero percent offer could save you thousands over the course of a year.
Having trouble finding a balance transfer card? We would love to show you more balance transfers, however banks control which cards are allowed on certain pages. We recommend that you view business credit cards at CreditWeb for more options.